Friday, June 8, 2012

Cookaborrow.

As promised, the last night in Brisbane was a complete and total blast. Thanks to Colin, all had a great time and I ended up coming back in the wee hours of the morning, only to spring out of bed a few hours later to see all the students off.

The last couple days sans students in Brisbane have been pretty mellow. Yesterday from sunrise to sundown we all graded and nearly went insane. We spent at least 8 hours in that hotel lobby, only breaking for lunch (LR Sushi!! eeee!!) and I went to bed last night at 7pm.

7pm.

Call me granny.

My flight leaves for Auckland in a little over 5 hours. Anxious? Absolutely. Nervous? A little.

I completely rearranged my hostel plans in Auckland... it's looking like BASE again. At least I know where that is...

No comments:

Post a Comment